personal data received on this website.
The information found on this website is not directed at children. A child shall be understood as defined by the law of the jurisdiction where it is located,
in the case of Peru it is someone under 12 years of age.
GRUPO LEGAL CORNEJO has no way of effectively verifying the age of users, so it is exempt from any responsibility if the user does not comply with having
the authorization of their parents or any other regulation that is applicable to children under 12 years of age.
IDENTIFICATION DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
As stated in current regulations, we inform you that:
hereinafter as CORNEJO LEGAL GROUP.
Its registered office is located at: Calle Tahiti 145, Urb. Portada de la Planicie, district of La Molina, province and department of Lima.
For any matter related to this policy, you can write to us:
GRUPO LEGAL CORNEJO provides legal advisory and consultancy services, and sponsors all kinds of judicial, administrative and/or arbitration processes and procedures.
DATA REQUESTED ON THE WEBSITE
- Basic data:
- Sensitive data:
- Registration data:
- Device data:
Name, surname, gender, postal address, email address, telephone number, company name, position, contact information.
Only in specific situations, such as when they have been provided for the provision of a service: religious or other beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, orientation
sex, health data and union membership details.
Information for sending informative and/or commercial bulletins, registration for events, subscriptions, username/passwords.
Computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier (UDID), cookies and other data linked to a device, and data about the use of our
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The purposes of the processing of personal data by CORNEJO LEGAL GROUP are as follows:
- So that clients or potential clients can make any direct contact, be it to request a service or product or any other information. Do not supply the data
minimum personnel required could make it impossible for GRUPO LEGAL CORNEJO to respond to the query.
- To provide legal advice and respond to inquiries made. The information provided is processed to comply with contractual obligations with clients.
- To manage business operations and manage relationships with customers or potential customers. This processing is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations
with clients (issuance and processing of invoices).
- To provide relevant marketing, such as providing information about events or services that may be of interest, including legal services, legal updates, conferences
of clients or networking events, and specific interest groups. It is necessary for legitimate interests to process this information for the purpose of providing you with marketing,
personalized and relevant updates and invitations.
- To address compliance and legal obligations, such as verifying the identity of new customers and to prevent money laundering and/or fraud. This processing
it is necessary to comply with legal requirements where applicable.
CORNEJO LEGAL GROUP will at all times ensure that the use given to the website, the contents, and the processing of the user’s personal data, are carried out in accordance with the
established in Law No. 29733, on the Protection of Personal Data, its Regulations and any other applicable legislation, if applicable.
The user has the following rights related to her personal data: p>
- Access: the user can request to be informed what data has been collected from him.
- Rectification: span> the user can at any time rectify the data he has provided. li>
- Opposition: as long as it does not interrupt the provision of a service, or a legal obligation, the user may request the cessation of the processing of their personal data.
- Deletion: as long as it does not interrupt the provision of a service, or a legal obligation, the user may request the deletion of their personal data.
- Limitation to processing: as long as it does not interrupt the provision of a service, or a legal obligation, the user may request that their personal data be
treated in the way that he limits them, for example requesting that they not be modified, that they be deleted or deleted.
- Portability: span> whenever the user requests it and it can be done, he may request a copy of his personal data in a structured, commonly used format,
machine-readable and interoperable, or request that it be transmitted to another controller, provided that the processing is legitimized on the basis of consent or on the
framework of the execution of a contract.
- Information: span> the user has the right to know the way in which his personal data is treated. To exercise any of these rights, the user can
write to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRUPO LEGAL CORNEJO may need the support of third parties to adequately offer its services, with which it enters into appropriate confidentiality agreements.
The data provided to these third parties may not be used for other purposes not authorized by the owner of the data.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, it is made known that these third parties are:
- Facebook: Tool used as a social network and for the purpose of connecting with the owner of the data. This tool also manages the advertising that can be done
in Whatsapp and/or Instagram, as well as the analysis of data and statistics for a possible segmentation of advertising.
- Google: sponsored advertising system (ADS), web analysis service, to see the statistics of the use of the website (Analytics) and tag management system (Tag Manager).
In specific cases GRUPO LEGAL CORNEJO may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list, the above being a better option that helps
to carry out a certain task; If this happens, GRUPO LEGAL CORNEJO will notify its users, clients or participants of this situation, as the case may be.
CORNEJO LEGAL GROUP does not and will not sell personal data of users to other companies or third parties.
The links to third parties that can be found on the website have privacy policies unrelated to GRUPO LEGAL CORNEJO. Access to these sites must be the responsibility of the user,
being your responsibility to know them and your decision to accept them or not.
GRUPO LEGAL CORNEJO reserves the right to periodically update this document to reflect changes in its information practices. It is the responsibility of whoever uses
this website periodically review the content of the notice.
Go back to Home